Strategy & Planning
• Collaborate with management to identify data, reporting, and metric-driven initiatives to further achieve organizational objectives.
• Develop project requirements and identify research resources.
• Build and maintain relationships across the organization.
• Facilitate collaboration between HR and other departments.
• Participate in solution implementation planning.
• Integrate data from multiple data sets, analyze and interpret complex data sets and make findings relevant and actionable for stakeholders.
• Provide timely and accurate management reporting and analysis of data to create value for HR and the organization.
• Review and define HR reporting metrics and tools.
• Analyze HR processes, systems, and control measures to identify gaps and areas for improvement.
• Formulate recommendations to close information gaps in HR reportable data.
• Verify data quality to ensure accurate analysis and reporting.
• Prepare charts, graphs, and visual presentations for requests and requirements
• Provide solutions regarding HR analysis and measurement inquiries.
• Work on special projects as required.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of HR and business trends, technologies, and analytics trends.
• Support HR data security initiatives.
• Maintain full technical documentation of data analysis systems and the flow of data elements between various systems.