Working as part of a business intelligence/business development team:
• Review procurement web sites, and other funding announcements to use pre-identified key words to find, select and summarize opportunities that are relevant for the international group.
• Learn how to review and extract critical information from Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Find and distil information about competitive organizations.
• Conduct research on business intelligence related to the international group’s work.
• Assist in preparing background materials (calendars, outlines, templates, checklists) for planning meetings and contributing information for new business and proposal development.
• Prepare and disseminate minutes/notes from proposal planning meetings.
• Coordinate updating of program staff resumes to ensure proposal ready status.
• Draft and update capability statements for all sectors of work within the program.
• Work to develop database by identifying, collecting and tagging resources; and enter data to populate the database.