• Ph.D. or M.D. with 7+ years related experience in health services research or an M.A., M.S., or M.P.H. (or equivalent degree) with 10+ years related experience. M.D. or other clinical expertise strongly preferred.
• Direct experience with patient and consumer engagement in health care delivery or health care policy.
• Technical expertise in qualitative or quantitative research methods
• Technical writing expertise and proficiency in communicating with various audiences (e.g., health care providers, purchasers, and consumers). Experience with plain language writing a plus.
• At least 5+ years of demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to lead projects and proposals, provide day-to-day management of complex projects and tasks, interact with clients, and direct and mentor staff members.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• Flexibility and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.