• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Psychology or related discipline, Master’s degree or current enrollment in a Master’s program, preferred.
• 6-9 years of relevant experience, minimum of 4 years in a HR Business Partner role.
Consulting skills required, including ability to understand internal client business needs and to explain Human Capital processes and principles to managers and staff.
• Experience implementing or supporting full cycle of HR policies, practices and procedures; knowledge of employment law.
• Demonstrated experience in coaching managers on human capital management.
• Tactfulness and self-confidence to appropriately maintain employee confidential information.
• Ability to lead projects, define goals, set milestones and follow through on deliverables in a highly matrixed organization.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and training.
• Experience utilizing HRIS and applicant tracking systems, Lawson, ADP and iCIMS preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills and critical thinking.
• Passion for innovative solutions in order to develop and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.