• Supports the administration of the new hire on-boarding process.
• Accurately enters data and tracks new hires and their key data in AIR’s enterprise HR systems, including iCIMS
Applicant Tracking System.
• Administers the background investigation process for applicants who receive job offers.
• Creates offer letters and verifies their accuracy
• Coordinates on-boarding programs, including new hire buddy assignments, sending pre-orientation materials, and maintenance of records in the lnfor on-boarding system.
• Imports new hire data from on-boarding system to lnfor system of record within stated time-frames and ensures the integrity and accuracy of new hire data
• Works closely with internal departments, such Recruiting, Payroll, Facilities, and IT to ensure the delivery of optimal services and products--both internally and externally
• Responds quickly and accurately to inquiries received in the HR Service Center (emails, Lync, phone calls, walk-ins) within service level agreement time-frame.
• Assists in the dissemination of benefit plan information and communications
• Supports administration of International Travel Tracker system for complete profiles and manages employees and
stakeholders as necessary. Prepares and disseminates bi-weekly reports.
• Ensures that employees and contractors travelling internationally have Vismo tracking application enabled
throughout duration of trip
• Administers new employee compliance courses by initiating Infor system course set-up. Audits course completions
and follows up with employees on a monthly basis. Uploads course completion information to lnfor employee
• Supports the administration of the 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Plans by auditing enrollment, tracking changes and setting up deductions in the ADP Payroll system on a pay period basis
• Provides back-up support to AIR’s immigration program
• Works to identify and support process improvement projects to maximize efficiencies and improve customer service
• Completes and leads additional projects as requested