• Maintain assigned floors to a Class A Standard by conducting walkthroughs, issuing tickets along with
follow up for completion, utilizing leave behind cards and ensuring that staff needs are being addressed
in a timely manner by FM, Property Management and Vendors.
• Provide support in the areas of requisition requests, invoice reconciliation, vendor oversight and other
duties related to the appearance, functionality and life/safety readiness of AIR offices in Georgetown.
• Parking Program: Provide all administrative duties associated with staff parking program to include
vendor oversight of both physical parking garage in 1000TJ along with parking applications, IWMS
updates, activate/deactivate parking stickers and invoice reconciliation.
• Provide back up as scheduled by FM and Senior FM to Facilities Help Desk and Reception. This includes
daily scheduled coverage and ad hoc coverage, following FM processes and procedures while manning
phones, greeting guests and addressing walk up customers.
• Provide coordination with vendors for work ticket requests, special price quotes and supervision on
project work. Supervise Janitorial vendor in secure areas of buildings.
• IWMS: Utilize Footprints as Facilities’ exclusive O&M communications tool, ensure data integrity
through floor walks, reporting and weekly meetings with Managers and Systems Administrator. Track
all work according to standard process and procedure and to meet tracking, reporting and service level
goals. Utilize FM Interact for staff and space updates to include floorplans utilizing AutoCAD, move
records, ergonomic assessment information and benefit records. For both IWMS systems, review
service requests, complete work, log, track and perform data entry tasks in a timely and accurate
• Schedule and perform ergonomic assessments for staff and explain ergonomic options. Coordinate
approved medical assessments with vendor. Obtain quotes, produce requisitions, provide vendor
oversight and supervisor vendor work in order to obtain equipment and furniture to meet ergonomic
• Provide dispatching support as scheduled by FM or Senior FM. Utilize FM Interact and Event
Management Systems Software as instructed.
• Invoice and PD Management: Process all invoice payments within one calendar week of receipt from
vendors, contractors or accounts payable. Utilize weekly and monthly reports to ensure all P0 funding is
in place for current and expected yearly expenses and make recommendations for adjustments as
required. Follow up with all vendors/contractors monthly to ensure the timely submission of invoices.
• Other Facilities related duties as may be assigned to meet the needs of the workplace.