• Ph.D. degree with 0-3 years related experience or M.A., M.S., or M.P.H. or equivalent degree with 3-5 years related experience in health services research (health policy, patient engagement, measurement, health behavior, health care), social science (psychology, sociology), evaluation research, or public health required.
• Experience in mixed methods research, with experience using analytic software (e.g., NVivo).
Experience in multiple forms of qualitative data collection, including interviews, focus groups, and site visits.
• In addition to technical expertise, candidates should have demonstrated management skills, including the ability to lead small and medium sized tasks and proposals, work on teams under the leadership of other staff, provide day-to-day management of complex projects and tasks, and direct and mentor staff members.
• Experience working in a grant or contract-funded environment highly desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• Flexibility and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Acute attention to detail and strong work ethic.