The Subcontracts/Procurement Specialist reports to the Senior Procurement & Subcontracts Manager. Under minimal supervision, the Specialist is responsible for providing support to AIR program, proposal and CGO staff in the preparation, monitoring and administration of Subcontracts and the proposal documentation related to Team Partners/Subcontractors. The Subcontracts Specialist will be responsible for working with the program staff to create defined and robust statements of work including use of appropriate payment schedules, ensuring the appropriate contractual, and adequate justification documentation for the Subcontracts file. The Subcontracts Specialist must ensure requests are processed in a timely manner with status updates documented to the Program staff, CGO Management and as applicable within the OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. The Subcontracts Specialist will handle problem resolution, respond to requests for metrics and queries, interface with program and corporate finance peers on Subcontracts related matters.
1)Working closely with the Program, Proposal and CGO Staff to prepare, administer, monitor Subcontracts andSubawards.
2) Responsible for conducting moderate to complex procurements for all AIR divisions and departments in
accordance with Client and prime contract requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Uniform Grant Guidance
(UGG), Cognizant Audit Agency, and company policy requirements.
3) Performs work within AIR’s centralized OnBase ECM System, including data and documentation entry and other
processing functions to the system.
4) Lead the vetting process for Subcontractor/Team Partners, including Source Selection and Price Analysis
5) Analyze certain company requirements for procurement/subcontracting activities, assist with initiating Requests
for Proposal, and assist in the negotiations of procurement arrangements with subcontractors that are financially and
contractually favorable to AIR.
6) Supporting the AIR Small Business Program in review of new partner qualification packages, sourcing, reporting.