• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Statistics, mathematics, Business Management or a related field
• Minimum of 2 - 4 years of demonstrated experience (coursework or professional experience) with databases, SQL query development and at least one scripting language (Python, R, or other)
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Demonstrated ability to apply innovative and resourceful solutions to solve challenges and the ability to meet detailed project goals while working independently
• Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly organize thoughts and/or document content and convey complex concepts effectively regardless of audience
• Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and other database tools
AIR Assessment is one of America’s leading K -12 educational assessment entities, currently holding prime contracts for educational testing and scoring in many states. AIR Assessment is a national leader in computer based adaptive assessments; a market that is rapidly growing. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and requires people at all levels who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done on time while maintaining high quality. As a part of AIR, a not-for-profit organization, we are more than 1,900 people working to improve lives in communities domestically and around the world. Our mission calls for us to turn the best research into practice, which we do in every arena in which we work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.