We will consider candidates at various levels for this opening as follows:
Senior or above – 10+ years of experience;
Mid-level – 5-8 years of experience
In addition, you must meet the education and experience requirement as specified below:
• B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems.
• Hands on SQL Server development experience.
• Solid cloud experience, preferably in AWS.
• Experience working as solution engineer/architect and/or experience working as a product manager/engineer with a proven track record.
• Able to automate deployment process using automated tools such as Chef and Puppet
• Advanced technical training related to the security domain.
• Relevant industry security certifications.
• Knowledge of security related concepts to include hands-on technical experience.
• Strong analytic, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to independently create solutions and work with others on a team.
• Familiarity with programming and architectural frameworks.
• Strong written, presentation, and oral communication skills.
AIR Assessment is one of America’s leading K -12 educational assessment entities, currently holding prime contracts for educational testing and scoring in many states. AIR Assessment is a national leader in computer based adaptive assessments; a market that is rapidly growing. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and requires people at all levels who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done on time while maintaining high quality. As a part of AIR, a not-for-profit organization, we are more than 1,900 people working to improve lives in communities domestically and around the world. Our mission calls for us to turn the best research into practice, which we do in every arena in which we work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.