B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science and 4 -10 years professional .NET software development experience
• SQL experience to include work with relational databases and writing SQL queries
• Solid understanding of object oriented (OO) analysis and design principles and demonstrated proficiency/expert knowledge in OO design
• Solid understanding of algorithms
• Self-starting, independent thinker and worker
• Excellent analytical skills
• Highly detail-oriented
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well on a team as well as independently
• M.S. in Computer Science
• Training and experience in Artificial Intelligence
• SQL Server 2008 and Transact-SQL
• VB Script
Positions located in Washington, D.C. or Reston, Virginia
AIR Assessment is one of America’s leading K -12 educational assessment entities, currently holding prime contracts for educational testing and scoring in many states. AIR Assessment is a national leader in computer based adaptive assessments; a market that is rapidly growing. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and requires people at all levels who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done on time while maintaining high quality. As a part of AIR, a not-for-profit organization, we are more than 1,900 people working to improve lives in communities domestically and around the world. Our mission calls for us to turn the best research into practice, which we do in every arena in which we work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.