• Ph.D. in Statistics, Education Measurement, Psychometrics, Psychological Measurement, or related field with an emphasis on quantitative analysis or psychometrics.
• Advanced training in psychometric research and statistics including item response theory, scaling and equating, Monte Carlo methods, sample design and computer programming.
• 10+ years of increasingly responsible professional experience, including experience with assessment systems, sampling theory and item response theory.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team in a consulting environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
AIR Assessment focuses on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and requires people at all levels who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done on time while maintaining high quality. As a part of AIR, a not-for-profit organization, we are more than 1,900 people working to improve lives in communities domestically and around the world. Our mission calls for us to turn the best research into practice, which we do in every arena in which we work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.