• Ph.D. degree with 3-5 years related experience or M.A., M.S., or M.P.H. or equivalent degree with 7-12 years related experience in health services research (health policy, management, health behavior), social science (psychology, sociology), evaluation research, or public health required.
• Technical expertise in Medicare/Medicaid claims data and quantitative research methods, including data collection and analysis methods required.
• Ability to apply advanced statistical methods and communicate effectively about these methods to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Highly proficient in Excel, SAS, SPSS and/or R, and open to learning new statistical tools as required by different projects.
• Experience with large and/or complex data files, including a variety of file types such as .dat, .xlsx, .xml, .sav, and .sas7bdat.
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to lead projects and proposals is a plus.