- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, or 3+ years of experience in HR or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional environment with analytical and troubleshooting experience in an HR Service Center/HR operations or other centralized service area preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of employee lifecycle and basic employee benefits programs
- Confident and engaging public speaker with strong presentation skills to lead organizational orientation sessions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working with HRIS systems and reporting tools (iCIMS, Info Cubic, Infor, Deltek CostPoint, Benefitfocus, and ADP preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills (vlook up, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with virtual meeting platforms such as MS Teams and Zoom
- Demonstrated organizational and decision-making skills necessary to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and adjust to multiple tasks/demands and shifting priorities within tight deadlines in a high-volume work environment
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated customer service skills
- Produces high quality work and demonstrates attention to detail and quality
- Ability and experience handling sensitive and confidential matters, documents and/or data while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Ability to perform duties on a regular, full-time basis and work extended hours/workweeks as needed with approval of a supervisor, to meet business and/or client demands.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position. Depending on project work, qualified candidates may need to meet certain residency requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
AIR adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks.