As a Subcontracts and Procurement Administrator, you will provide cradle-to-grave subcontract administration and procurement functions with a focus on the administration of subcontracts and procurement functions. You will assist in providing expert advice and counsel to practice leadership on contractual and procurement matters, including types, regulatory compliance requirements, organization conflict of interest, and risk mitigation. You will ensure execution of Subcontract Agreements and Procurement Activities in accordance with AIR policies, legal requirements, and Government and Client provisions. This highly visible position serves as a division-wide internal advisor and “clearinghouse” to management and staff for prime/sub-contracting issues and procurement. The individual who meets the requirements for this role will stay informed of company-wide research activities, industry trends, contract issues and customer relationships to provide insight and advice that protects and advances AIR’s success. You will be part of a dynamic organization with an opportunity to influence and define your role as AIR grows. Your thought leadership and influence will be recognized and rewarded.
• Under minimal supervision, the Subcontracts and Procurement Administrator is responsible for providing support to AIR staff in the preparation, monitoring and administration of Independent Contractor Agreements and Subcontracts and to assist with the proposal documentation related to team partners (Consultants/Subcontractors). The selected candidate will work with programs staff to create well defined and robust statements of work ensuring the appropriate contractual and administrative documentation are completed for the procurement file. The selected candidate will ensure requests are processed in a timely manner with status updates documented to the program staff, management and as applicable within the OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system.
• Work closely with the Program, Finance, Proposal and Contracts Staff to prepare, administer, monitor Consultant Agreements, Subcontract Agreements and Subawards.
• Responsible for conducting moderate to complex procurements for all AIR divisions and departments in accordance with client and prime contract requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Uniform Grant Guidance (UGG), Cognizant Audit Agency, and company policy requirements.
• Performs work within AIR’s centralized ECM system and Deltek CostPoint, including data and documentation entry and other processing functions to the system.
• Lead the vetting process for team partners (Consultants, Subcontractors, Suppliers), including Source Selection and Price Analysis.
• Analyze certain company requirements for procurement/subcontracting activities, assist with initiating Requests for Proposal, and assist in the negotiations of procurement arrangements with subcontractors that are financially and contractually favorable to AIR.
• Negotiate terms and conditions, creating Client flow-down clause documents for procurements.
• Interpret proposal requirements for team partners to assist in proposal responses.
• General procurement administration to include system entry of PO, monitoring of POP and funding, modifications to agreements, closeout financial reconciliation and paperwork.