The Technical Project Manager, Security will provide project management support for a range of risk management, compliance, threat protection, and application security efforts.
• Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
• Produce timely and high quality work products in support of information security projects, including scope, project plans, project schedules, requirements specifications, test plans, test scripts, and other deliverables.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors to support security related needs and assessments.
• Oversee incident response activities as well as the investigation of breaches, and assist with reporting and legal matters associated with such incidents as necessary.
• Understand the relationships, dependencies, and impact of neighboring business functions and projects.
• Work with application development staff to coordinate security related projects.
• Coordinate division level projects with corporate IT staff as necessary.