The Software Development Project Manager will be primarily responsible for the following:
• Develop requirements, budgets, and schedules for the software development projects.
• Facilitate requirements meetings, including the peer review sessions, and status meetings with clients and project team.
• Establish milestones, anticipates issues, and monitors adherence to project scope, requirements and design documents, schedules, and to the CSSC software development process.
• Assume day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget, and that all deliverables are of the highest quality.
• Work closely with the CSSC Technical Project Management team to: share best practices, help resolve project issues, and ensure that staff is properly allocated to tasks by considering staff’s skills and interests, and the project’s needs.
• Maintain client relations and communications including status reporting and informal conversations.